I got nominated once again, a while ago, for the Versatile Blogger Award by Dandylion240 and by Fluffymao, and for the Sunshine Blogger Award by THESIMSLOEWELEGACY. Thank you very much, both of you! If you haven’t yet, seriously check out their stories 🙂
The Versatile Blogger Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share the award on your blog
3. Share seven random facts about yourself
4. Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated
Seven Facts about me:
- I can’t roar my Rs. Never learned to, as a kid.
- I love comedies, whether in movie, book, or play format.
- I have a really strange memory: I might not remember what I did minutes ago, but I will remember clearly things that have happened months or even years ago.
- I don’t get subtle hints.
- Same goes for when someone is trying to lie about something and I know the situation wasn’t so. I don’t realize the person is trying to lie until a bit too late and try to “correct” their story!!! So, if we’re RL friends and you need me to cover for you or make something up, warn me before hand!
- Rainy weather is my favorite.
- I never understood why there is so much hate for Twilight. I’ve read the books. They aren’t excellent, but they’re not that bad either.
The Sunshine Blogger award
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you include.
- Keep the rules in your post.What is your favorite season in The Sims 3 and in the real life?
- What is your favorite season in The Sims 3 and in the real life?
Either Spring or Fall, both in game and in life. Neither too hot nor too cold.
- What are the summers like in the part of the world you live?
I’m in California. It’s extremely hot here, and also dry to the point of us having drought all the time. But what can you expect? This place is literally a desert, which is only populated because of the Gold Rush of the 19th century. In other words, if you come here, make sure to wear breezy clothing and to stay hydrated.
- If you could live in a different place, where would it be?
I’m not sure. But someplace cooler would be nice.
- What is your favorite town in The Sims 3?
Monte Vista or Riverview, probably.
- Have you ever built/tried to build a town with the Create-A-World tool?
I tried to, but I couldn’t figure out how it works too well. And then, the program kept crashing.
- What is your favorite feature in The Sims 3?
The supernaturals? The ability to make a sim of any kind of looks.
- Do you play also other video games?
Only on Mobile. I used to play some multiplayer stuff online before, but usually, these days I don’t.
- How do you like your pizza?
Hawaian please! (Ham and Pineapple)
- Do you have a pet?
Not yet, but I really want a cat.
- Are you happy with your given name?
I am – it’s Diana. Considering the mythological connotations, not bad.
- Handbag or backpack?
Handbag. I don’t like having to take off my backpack just to get one object out.
I’m not going to tag people this time around, since I’ve done it previously and I’m not sure who else to nominate.